Product Manager Director
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 18 sept. 18 2018-09-18
Product Manager Director
IHS Markit has a requirement for an experienced Product Manager to enrich its Regulatory and Compliance product set, KY3P®. The role requires the candidate to have excellent management skills, written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational / coordination skills, and strong analysis skills. He/She will be involved in driving requirements, execution and business development of our suite of products. He/she is expected to be involved in all major aspects of new product development & implementation. Commencing at the Concept Stage of new product development, he/she will research clients' current practices, assess needs and gaps, and assimilate information from multiple sources to help define product requirements. He/she will work closely with clients to inform business requirements and form internal and external partnerships to drive successful product implementation and launch.
The successful candidate will help in the execution of the product strategy for the KY3P® suite of products. The candidate will be integral to the team structure - working closely with rest of the product management team, business analysts team, account managers and senior management.
Specifically these include:
- Work directly with clients, partners, and vendors to identify business requirements and potential revenue/business opportunities
- Pre-sales consulting - be the main product point of contact for sales teams across Europe, communicate new features and their value proposition and release schedules
- Product implementation - post contract, be the main point of the contact with clients and their vendors, work with the Operations team to onboard clients and their vendors successfully to KY3P; train clients and vendors as necessary
- Help author detailed business requirement documents, working very closely with the UI design team and BA's to accomplish such
- Active involvement in Marketing, PR, Operations, and Sales activities to help create a positive environment for successful product launch
- Form external partnership to enhance the content of the platform and drive revenues
- Run client working groups and industry working groups to obtain client feedback and drive product adoption
- Help evangelize the new product internally and drive adoption externally with clients and vendors; train clients and vendors as necessary
- Analyze and provide key performance indicators and metrics related to the product to track and monitor the product
- Within the boundaries of the Product Management role, be flexible in accomplishing many aspects of development of a new product - there are unknown unknowns that may require analysis, insight and decision-making related to the product
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree minimum. MBA preferred.
- Candidates will have 10+ years of product management, product consulting and business analyst experience
- Experience with procurement, government, risk, and compliance (GRC) or vendor risk management domain
- Experience in product development experience from a financial or software institution preferred
- Experience in financial markets
- Experience with revenue generation
- Highly analytical. Can apply an analytical lens to potential solutions
- Experience working with financial services clients
- Experience working internally with multiple teams
- The successful candidate will be a driven self-starter, who can be assertive and resourceful where necessary
- Ability to work independently whilst regularly keeping the team updated on progress and developments
- Must be organised and with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- Understand the process and needs of developing a business scope for software development
- Ability to meet internal/external deadlines
- Ability to present to management and clients
- Ability to work well under pressures involved with building and launching a new product through the phases of its development - from concept to launch
- Ability to listen, learn quickly and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams and partners
- Excellent communication skills - listening, writing, speaking are a major pre-requisite
- External communications is a critical component of the job as new product development and implementation will require major and thorough communication with customers and other relevant third-parties
- Ability to influence and partner across all cross-functional teams involved with the build and launch of a product.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.