Production Support Technician
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 juil. 18 2018-07-10
Based in the City of London, we are a long established and prestigious Sovereign Wealth Fund with substantial global assets under management and we are currently seeking a high performing Production Support Technician to join our IT Department. The Production Support Technician will execute authorised tasks and projects relating to the maintenance of installed technology platforms. The job holder will provide first and second level technical support and process support administration tasks as required in accordance with agreed standards and procedures.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Provide application process support in accordance with agreed standards and procedures.
- Provide first and second level support and services in accordance with agreed standards and procedures.
- Provide management information as required by the Service desk team leader.
- Escalate unresolved incident issues or potential risks in accordance with agreed standards and procedures.
- On a shift rota basis provide out-of-hours support service.
- As required specialise in one or more “domain” to provide expertise and to support procurement and account management.
- As required assume the role of Security Administrator for designated domains.
Successful candidates will have:
- A’ Level or equivalent and Microsoft professional accreditation – Microsoft qualifications an advantage, ITIL accreditation at foundation level beneficial.
- Eighteen months experience as an established IT professional.
- One year’s in-depth technical support experience in a Microsoft environment.
- Experience in installing and supporting on premise MS Office and windows applications in a Microsoft environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent personal organisational skills.
- Ability to work to tight schedules to meet required standards, flexibility in working hours required.
This role will offer an excellent opportunity for an individual who can make a positive contribution to the Office, and with a commensurately competitive and attractive reward package, this should appeal to a high quality professional seeking a challenging career.
Please click ‘Apply for Job’ to provide a resume of your career to date together with your current remuneration package.