- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 juil. 18 2018-07-15
JPMorgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, and capabilities to wealthy individuals and families in 36 countries around the world. The largest private bank in the U.S. and the third-largest worldwide in terms of total client assets. JPMorgan Private Bank enjoys relationships with 40% of the individuals on the Forbes Billionaires list.
Our London office is currently looking for a creative and dynamic professional to join the Wealth Management Investments Technology team to own the business relationship with EMEA Private Bank's Advisors and Traders and work directly with developers to deliver software. This work stream encompasses a number of analytical and trading applications that provide the Front Office users with key information needed for them to identify potential opportunities and make informed decisions regarding their clients, as well as, the ability to trade.
This Product Owner will be responsible for leading the build of one or more components of new Order Management System and analytical investment tools improving/replacing existing systems, operating models, and policies across the EMEA business. This Product Owner will liaise with business stakeholders working closely with a multi-cultural team of developers and other team members in Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong, India) and in the U.S. The Product Owner will be responsible for overseeing various phases of the project lifecycle to ensure successful execution, implementation, roll out, enhancement and completion of multiple Investment applications. He/she will represent the business users in the scrums and provide a vision for the products. They will manage various user story backlogs and phases of the project lifecycle for successful execution & completion. This includes phases of requirement gathering, screen mock ups and design, user interviews, scrum development, and testing. The Product Owner will be responsible to ensure the SDLC process is followed and backlogs are appropriately documented.
- Drive functional development of the Wealth Management Investment systems
- Evaluate business problem, request or regulatory requirement
- Understand business background, risks/gaps, current operating procedure and systems workflow
- Partner with the business to suggest appropriate, efficient and strategic solutions to the case at hand
- Effective and concise verbal & written communication both within the Technology team and the stakeholders
- Present technology analysis/design and feedback to stakeholders
- Timely and regular communication of progress to senior management. Identification, communication and escalation of risks and issues as needed
- Build and reinforce relationships with stakeholders through the whole value chain, as well as with other Tech groups
- Team & stakeholder management
- Understanding strengths & weaknesses of various team members and positioning them for success.
- Guiding team members to common goals and creating collaborative environment.
- Requirements gathering and management
- Managing team's approach to analysis based on the complexity and scope of the change requested
- High-level understanding & coordination with other technology teams
- Focus on the operational/business models as well as the technology solution
- Ensuring team always takes into account the end-to-end impact of any changes
- Engagement in the agile development process
- Produce & prioritize backlog for development and estimation with business analysts
- Support team with inquiries during iterations
- Ensure QAs/Testers are following testing methodology
- Monitoring for quality in our documentation and deliverables
- Ensure specifications are sufficiently detailed and accurate
- Follow SDLC guidelines ensuring project artifacts are completed and posted as per PMO guidelines by prescribed deadlines
- University degree, or specialized training or equivalent work experience
- Good understanding of and interest in the financial markets and the main financial products
- Knowledge of financial markets, products, and end-to-end trading and execution flow
- 7+ years of related work experience. Private Banking experience is a plus
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Analytical mind, service-minded approach and keen to resolve problems
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and delivery teams
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its J.P. Morgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.