Project Management Consultant
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Conway Consulting Limited
- 10 oct. 17 2017-10-10
Our client, are insurance technology consultancy, is looking for resourceful and proactive senior project managers to lead and coordinate on exciting new work.
Our client is a rapidly growing player in the insurtech space and are competing with Big4 and top tier consultancies to deliver innovative technology solutions to the insurance industry, drawing on a vast knowledge base to enhance their clients’ ability to adapt to key market drivers. They have experienced strong revenue growth in the past year and are looking to continue to ambitiously expand their operations.
To support their ambitious growth plans and add immediate value on new, exciting engagements, they are looking for entrepreneurial and resourceful senior project managers with a passion for delivery to manage and coordinate some of the most complex technology enabled transformation projects in the insurance industry.
In particular, they are looking for the following experience:
- Ideally, a background in a top tier consulting environment.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry and insurance processes strongly preferred.
- Experience of delivering business change, managing IT implementations and technology projects in a complex environment.
- Managing and coordinating multiple complex projects simultaneously and provide accurate and reliable reporting to key stakeholders as required.
- Project management certification i.e. Prince II.
Our client can offer you the chance to part of a dynamic and high performing team where you will be to undertake significant ownership and responsibility on major market engagements from an early stage. You will be able to operate autonomously to deliver results without the bureaucracy of a larger consulting environment. You will also be benefit from a long-term career trajectory upwards and a generous benefits package.