- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniThe Project Manager will be directly involved in coordinating project plans for initiatives related to the internal operations of Bureau van Dijk. The role will require coordinating/leading a sizeable cross-functional team that includes senior managers, functional partners such as IT and HR, and other key stakeholders.
- Manage and execute a cross-functional project that has visibility and business impact
- Develop an actionable project plan, get "buy-in" from key stakeholders and drive the project to completion
- Facilitate sizeable cross-functional team meetings within the organization to achieve goals
- Investigate, diagnose and help resolve issues that impede the project from moving forward
- Update senior management and group leaders on a regular basis
This position is working as part of a newly established global team with the integration of Bureau van Dijk.
- Experienced within project management (PMP, CAPM and/or SCM qualification is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and planning ability
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of planning and execution
- Process oriented mind-set with a demonstrated history of achievement
- Ability to logically identify the root cause of problems and get to resolution quickly and efficiently
- Strong familiarity with the Agile approach, project management software and Microsoft suite of tools
- Familiarity with database querying languages (e.g., SQL) and software is a plus
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree (economics, engineering degree holders preferred)
- This position requires the individual to be available to provide periodic evening and weekend on call support in line with business needs
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.