Project Manager/Security Project Manager/IT Security Project Manager/Cyber Security Project Manager
- £75,000 + 40% package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Orbis Consultants
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Project Manager/Security Project Manager/IT Security Project Manager/Cyber Security Project Manager/PM/Project Manager/IT Project Manager/IT Cyber Security Project Manager Role A leading Financial Institution based in central London, are in the market for an experienced Cyber/IT Security Project Manager to work within their financial clients. As a Security Project Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of projects including new builds and system upgrades.
- Plan and manage high profile concurrent projects across the business.
- Review and approve solution designs. business requirements/development & test plans.
- Communication with both internal and external stakeholders, from technology & change
- Build detailed knowledge of the derivatives clearing services provided. This covers clearing, market data, risk management and collateral functions
- Prepare project documentation and provide regular and timely reporting of project status to key stakeholders.
- Strong security knowledge
- Exposure to risk management, margining or collateral.
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects 7 + years.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to deal with Senior Stakeholders
- IT Skills - use of Microsoft products (word, excel, Powerpoint, outlook)