Project Manager - Asset Management - Regulatory Compliance
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : GBP600 - GBP750 per day
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
A leading wealth management business in the UK and internationally are looking for a Project manager to manage the Governance workstream. This is a business project manager role, and candidates MUST have broad experience of the regulatory landscape in Asset Management.
A leading wealth management business in the UK and internationally are looking for a Project manager to manage the Governance workstream, supporting the Chief Risk Officer to build out the Risk and Compliance function
This is a business project manager role, and candidates MUST have broad experience of the regulatory landscape in Asset Management.
We are looking for a hands-on project manager who will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and is motivated by the opportunity to contribute to building an asset management organisation.
Essential : Asset management experience
Essential : Strong track record of successful business change delivery in financial services
Desirable : Strong understanding of the regulatory context for asset management
Strong knowledge of project management disciplines and tools
- The Governance workstream will deliver critical components of the business operating model including :
- Ensure that the correct regulatory permissions and structures are in place
- Design and implement robust operational processes for Enterprise Risk, Operational Risk and Compliance functions to provide effective support and challenge as well as the appropriate controls and oversight capability
- Design and implement an effective and efficient governance framework
- Ensure that the business is compliant with in-flight regulatory developments e.g. MiFID II, GDPR, PRIIPs, SMR and Market Study)
- Effective engagement will be required with a wide range of stakeholders including Risk, Compliance and Legal
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.