Project Manager - Prime Services Technology
- circa £120,000 + Bonus + Bens
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Digital Capital Markets Limited
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
This leading Investment Bank is looking to recruit a Project Manager to drive risk and margin projects within Prime Services.
Prime Services group of this Investment Bank is looking to hire a Project Manager to drive Risk and Margin initiatives for London. This is a matrix management role and requires you to work with development teams on a global basis. The heads of the business globally are London based and you will be responsible for managing those relationships. The projects are an equal mix of greenfield work and enhancing current systems. These are all in-house built so you must have previous experience of project managing in house built applications rather than implementing 3rd party.
Given that the risk and margin platforms within Prime Services cover a number of different asset classes, then product experience of either FX, Rates, Credit, Prime Brokerage, Stock Loan, ETD or Equities would be of interest. Any previous experience of building risk platforms would also be of particular interest.
Other skills required:
- strong Project Management skills gained within Investment Banking
- experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- a background in development. You must have a strong technical appreciation.
- excellent client management skills - the ability to manage expectations, solve problems and prioritise workloads.
- you must be able to get involved in the detail of the projects and manage them directly, rather than manage other PMs.
- the ability to manage resources, on a matrix level, globally.