Project Manager - Regulatory Change - SMR
- Salaire :£500 - £600pd
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :Intérim, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :18 janv. 18
My client a privately owned banking organisation based in Fleet Street are undergoing large scale regulatory change which will impact systems, processes, data and people. They are seeking a project manager to work within their regulatory change project team to manage the initiation, planning, execution and delivery for the senior manager regime regulation.
It is expected you would have:
- Minimum 3yrs PM experience in financial services
- Experience in delivering recent regulatory change eg MIFID 2, Dodd Frank, EMIR
- Ideally Prince 2 qualified
- Solid stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to lead/manage a team
This is a great opportunity for a regulatory change PM to join a small but fast growing private banking firm. There is opportunity for longevity in the organisation and to work on different projects.