Project Manager - Up to 80K
- Up to 80K plus bonus and benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Radley James
- 26 sept. 17 2017-09-26
My client, a Tier 1 Investment bank are looking to hire a project manager with several years of experience running projects to join the The Cross Asset Agency Trading (XAE) . The XAE platforms provide the trading capabilities across Cash Equities, Listed Derivatives, Futures and Options businesses for the Prime Services department predominately. The bank is looking someone who will foster a culture of strong collaboration within the team and the wider IT organisation, with a track record of motivating teams in a global context.
Key purposes of the role
• Plan and coordinate various projects within the portfolio, these could range from Business Push, Regulatory or the likes of Brexit
• Manage reporting to the key business stakeholders.
• Oversee the delivery of high-quality solutions into the production environment in a timely and low-risk manner
• Ensure development and delivery adheres to all relevant team, ITEC and SG standards
• Project manage various projects within the XAE portfolio
• Manage the client delivery relationship, including promoting the success of the team.
• Manage the budget and resourcing requirements of the team.
• Ensure the team delivers simple, maintainable, well-tested, robust software solutions
• Ensure focus on client-centric production delivery, bridging the link between the various global clients and the delivery teams.
•Proven track record of project management and delivery
•Experience of Cash Equities and Exchange Traded Derivatives – from a trading perspective
•Ability to lead and drive project direction and accountability for actions and decisions
•Client focused, but happy to challenge and prioritize appropriately
•Confident in building relationships with senior Front Office Management
•Innovative to seeks out cross-functional opportunities for optimising cost and operational efficiency
•Exposure to Electronic trading: connectivity, message flow, order types and behaviour.
•Experience of traditional and agile project management techniques
•Operational experience of supervising production trading systems
•Knowledge of Fidessa - advantage
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Abbie.Samson@radleyjames.com