Project Manager (Business Change) - Director - Investment Bank
- bonus + benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hunter Bond
- 09 mai 18 2018-05-09
Project Manager (Business Change) required by my Leading Investment Banking client in London.
The Business Change Team has a remit to manage the NPC (New Product Committee) process as well as wider Business Change initiatives across the organisation. The projects undertaken are typically wide ranging in nature and usually sponsored by the FO COO, Head of Operations or the CIO.
As a Director within the Business Change group you will have responsibility for undertaking specific project and programme management tasks and to manage the reporting of those findings / impact assessments / recommendations to the Business Change Manager and stakeholder groups.
You will be working on some of the highest profile projects and programmes in the Bank.
The following skills / experience is required:
- Proven experience of project managing and delivering significant change initiatives.
- Proven track record of successful business analysis across a broad range of Investment Banking functions, ideally covering FO / MO and BO functions.
- Good product experience, covering Derivatives and Fixed Income (Bonds, Swaps, etc).
- Working with business users and senior management stakeholders across multiple disciplines.
- Ability to handle multiple work streams and assignments simultaneously.
- Experience of large-scale integration programmes.
- A detailed knowledge of the full trade lifecycle, front to back, wide and in-depth product knowledge. Specific experience in working with Risk, Product Control and Finance functions.
- Recently operated within a business change function.
Salary: Excellent plus bonus + good package
If you are interested in this Project Manager (Business Change) position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.