Prudential Regulation, AVP to VP
- £40,000 to £110,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BSM Group
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
We are looking for new talent to play a key role in prudential regulatory offering as our client continues to build their team that is known in this market as the premier regulatory team. The team comprises experts in a number of fields, but the areas of growth are prudential risk.
- Conduct capital and liquidity reviews and preparation of reports
- Make oral presentations of findings/recommendations to key stakeholders
- Identifying the impact of prudential regulatory change and adapting to the challenges of the new regulatory landscape
- Identifying and documenting key systems and controls for demonstrating compliance with applicable FCA regulations
- Technical research, responding to consultation papers from relevant regulatory bodies, providing input to the debate on development and application of policy
- People development, mentoring and coaching
- Solid understanding of risk and capital management processes and procedures
- Strong knowledge of the prudential aspects of the FCA regime including ICAAP, CRD IV, COREP reporting and broader FCA regimes/requirements.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) and organisational skills.
- Strong numeracy and report writing skills