Prudential Risk Analyst
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Saxton Leigh
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
A leading corporate Bank are looking for a Prudential Risk Analyst to join their growing team.
- Actively support the delivery of the ICAAP, ILAAP and Recovery & Resolution Plans (RRP) for the Bank.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining up-to-date Capital projection and liquidity stress testing models.
- Understand the current and future capital and liquidity usage for the Bank.
- Support senior management and identify appropriate actions to mitigate any potential capital and liquidity shortfalls.
- Support the team that leads the engagement with the regulator (PRA) and ensure successful communication during supervisory review or ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP.
- Identify trends and upcoming regulatory changes that could impact upon the Banks financial resources.
- Strong Excel skills required
- Detailed knowledge of regulations concerning capital and liqudity (Basel, CRD) and the associated regulatory submissions.