- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 24 juin 18 2018-06-24
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President (AVP)
Line of Business: GMOT / GBAM Tech
We are seeking an experienced Python Developer to join an important technology and business transformation project within the Global Markets Finance Technology group at Bank of America Merrill Lynch In Bromley.
You will work as a member of an agile feature team to build functionality that supports the production of daily P&L for all products across the Global Markets business.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- We are looking for an experienced dedicated developer with Python expertise to contribute to a large, multi-year program to develop consolidated tooling for the product control process across all products within the Global Markets business in Bank of America Merrill Lynch
What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- Educated to Degree (BA / BSC) level or higher or has equivalent experience. Computer Science / Engineering background is helpful
- Expert Python development skills
- Expertise in other languages would be helpful
- Has worked within an agile team
- Knowledge of the product control function and P&L process at a similar organisation would be beneficial
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment