Quant Developer / Researcher – Systematic start-up hedge fund
- 80K Base plus P&L Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Oxford Knight
- 12 mars 18 2018-03-12
Team of four offering a unique experience - join from day one and contribute to the core strategy.
This is a Quant Developer / Researcher role at a start-up hedge fund helping to build the fund out from scratch. You will research, build and implement systematic trading models working closely with the CTO of Quantitative Strategy.
Launched with the backing of a large hedge fund (£5bn assets) this start-up is a systematic fund building a quantitative, systematic, multi-strategy portfolio.
The fund will be initially focused on futures and spot FX, moving to include stocks in the medium term.
You will be expected to research quant strategies from scratch; then build, enhance and support these strategy to completion. You must have a demonstrable ability to analyse markets and deliver successful quant strategies whilst also possessing strong programming skills.
Skills & Experience Required
- MSc degree or PhD from a prestigious university in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or similar
- Exceptional programming skills in any language (2+ years) from a technically elite background; including – but not limited to – Hedge Funds, HFT, Prop Trading, Investment Banks, Tech Giant or a Start-up
- Demonstrative ability to deliver in a demanding environment
- Understanding of asset classes & financial markets
Benefits & Incentives
- Start-up environment
- Excellent work-life balance
- Strong starter salary - £80-110K base (plus bonus)
- Performance based bonus scheme (P&L based)
- Plus, Initial discretionary bonus funded by parent fund
If you feel you’re a strong match don’t hesitate to get in touch.
+44 (0) 20 3475 5012
Keywords: startup / start up / green-field / green field / free-reign / free reign / strategy / strategic / quant analyst / strategic quant / performance bonus / P&L bonus / multi asset class / multi-asset class / C++ / C# / Python