- Up to £40,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BFC Bank Limited
- 23 oct. 17 2017-10-23
We have a new vacancy for a Reconciliations Supervisor. With previous experience of developing effective reconciliation processes and procedures, you will be responsible for ensuring all bank, agent statements and intercompany balances are reconciled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop effective reconciliation processes and procedures. Ensure that the reconciliation of all bank, agent statements and intercompany balances are performed in a timely and accurate manner on a daily basis.
- Review, investigate, escalate and follow up as necessary based on the escalation process, any issues observed during the reconciliation process.
- Prepare and review MI/reports pertaining to reconciliations in a timely and appropriate manner as required by the Head of the Department/Senior Manager Operations.
- Supervise and monitor reconciliations performed by our overseas offices/Departments, as per the policies and procedures, ensuring Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met.
- Ensure departmental tasks conform with any SLA’s maintained/entered into with other counterparties.
- Ensure policies, procedures and SLA’s are reviewed and updated regularly to meet business, audit and regulatory requirements.
- Provide quality and timely support services to other Departments and overseas offices (Bahrain and India) as and when required.
- Act as a first point of contact between overseas offices and other Departments for reconciliation issues.
- Follow guidelines and escalate for approval when needed.
- Assisting internal and external auditors providing them with all necessary information during audit process.
- Any other ad-hoc business related tasks assigned.
- Adhere to department policies, procedures and business processes
- Ensure Operations processes are in compliance with company policies and best practices.
- Develop and implement operational controls to achieve business objectives.
- Identify and escalate areas of risk or problems to Head of Department.
- Ensure process workflows are reviewed and updated where appropriate.
- Identify where change and process improvement could be introduced.
- Support team members to ensure all allocated work is completed in a timely manner with high standards being maintained.
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the Company’s business, building productive cross-functional relationships
- Additional tasks as requested by the Head of Department.
Education and Training
A degree or equivalent professional qualification(s), combined with relevant exposure in an similar position within a regulated Financial Institution.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable reconciliations experience within Banking/Financial Services.
- Experience using Intelli-match is essential.
- Knowledge and experience of Bank Operational Processes and Bank Reconciliation Processes.
- A strong understanding of accounting concepts, principles and reconciliation software tools.
- Experience of working in an environment with high volume reconciliations.
- Experience in excel and modeling skills.
- Strong attention to details, time management and problem solving skills.
- Effective stakeholder management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to provide high levels of customer service.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Please apply for this position online.
BFC Bank Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.