- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Carnegie Consulting
- 14 mars 18 2018-03-14
My client is an Investment Management firm with a global footprint. While already well established in the UK, the decision has been made to grow their direct recruitment team in the City of London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with at least 3 years’ financial services recruitment experience to further develop their burgeoning talent acquisition career. You will start by recruiting the more junior level roles before moving up to more significant hires as your credibility grows. This is a relatively independent position, being the sole person looking after this business area and your recruitment line will be directly into the global head of recruitment.
- Being in charge of the full recruitment cycle for your business area
- Evaluating good CV’s and conducting all first round interviews
- Working with recruitment agencies to source the best candidates
- Direct recruitment when you have the spare capacity
- Coordination with the business globally
- All recruitment administration in your area.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years in house recruitment experience in a top financial services firm (or big 4).
- You can have an agency background as long as you have been 3 years in house as well.
- A strong academic background is an advantage but not essential.
- You will be able to work independently until the job is done. No clock watching!
- You will be organised, energetic and ambitious.
- You will have a great deal of experience leading interviews