Regulatory Compliance Assistant - MiFID & MiFIR
- Salaire : Between £40k - £55k dependant on experience
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : JCW Search
Regulatory Compliance Assistant role essentially is to ensure that the company is in compliance with the regulatory requirements, focusing on MiFIR Transaction Reporting and EMIR reporting.
My client, an international brokerage, is seeking a Regulatory Compliance Assistant to join their fast growing team.
The role will essentially be centered on assisting the Compliance Associate in revieing the various regulatory requirements that may have an impact on the company, as well as analysing and implementing necessary changes to their controls and systems.
Some responsibilities of the role will include:
- Involvement in the regulatory reports that the company submits to various National Competent Authorities, including MiFID II, MiFIR, EMIR and ancillary reports
- Analysing and gathering data in order to produce reports and reulatory technical specificationss
- Maintaining an understanding of Europe's regulatory and reporting requirements
- Drafting, updating and monitoring the company’s procedures and policies for various business areas;
- Monitor regulation developments to make sure the company adhere's to all relevant regualtions and guidelines (e.g. MiFID II Regulatory and Implementation Technical Standards, ESMA’s Q&As, etc)
The ideal candidate must have:
- A Bachelors Degree (law, business, finance or accounting preferred)
- Experience with MiFID II OR MiFIR (EMIR experience beneficial)
- Atleast 18 months in a compliance capacity.
Contact Tagatha Lorentz on email@example.com with an up to date CV to apply