- £55000 - £60000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Selby Jennings QRF
- 29 janv. 18
Regulatory Operations Role
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : £55000 - £60000 per annum
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Senior associate Derivative and Regulations OperationsSenior associate – Derivative and Regulations Operations
One of the world’s premier fixed income managers is looking to take on a senior associate to sit in their department. In this capacity you will report directly into the Senior Vice President in London and will have the incredible opportunity to contribute to the success of firm-wide processes. This role would be perfect for someone who wants to work for a quality global name.
- Validation of a high volume of transaction reporting to European regulators
- Help implement and design new processes
- Management of daily trade deadlines
- Research and resolve inquiries from internal and external groups regarding MiFiD II operations and reporting requirements.
- Coordination of middle office, trade floor and legal on compliance.
- Contact senior stakeholders and liaise regarding transaction reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2 years relevant work experience
- Understanding of trade operations
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to recognise risk events
- An open learning environment where you can develop your skills
- Constructive feedback to foster career growth
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- An attractive pension
If you are interested in this one off opportunity please apply below.
Alternatively, if you would like to have a chat about your career and ways in which we can help, get in touch – mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com