Regulatory & Financial Accountant
Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Leading International Bank is seeking an experienced regulatory reporting finance professional to join their London desk. This role has been created through internal mobility and is an ideal opportunity for a candidate in finance to gain wider experience in a more analytical position.
- Preparation of all regulatory returns for PRA, and Bank of England, including Capital Adequacy & Liquidity returns.
- Preparation of year end Financial Statements for the UK Branch
- Ensuring all reporting is in compliance with IFRS, and Group Accounting Policies
- Liaison with external auditors, external Tax Advisers, and Group FCD
- Project tasks including ongoing implementation of a new regulatory reporting software
- Strong Regulatory Reporting experience producing daily Capital Adequacy and Liquidity returns
- Previous exposure of Financial Reporting (Ideal)
- Qualified accountant (Ideal)
- Financial Services Experience – ideally gained within Investment Banking
- Strong Excel skills
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a more varied finance role within a smaller environment. This role offers close interaction with the CFO and therefore it is essential the candidate has strong interpersonal skills. The position offers realistic opportunities for career progression including mobility into international offices.