- £120,000 + Bonus GBP
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McCabe & Barton
- 21 sept. 18 2018-09-21
The role of risk developer sits within the risk technology team. The ideal candidate is a Risk/Quant developer with analyst skills and has worked with Instrument and Risk models, curve building and ALM solutions.
Role: Risk/Quant Developer
Salary: up to £120,000 p/a
Skills: C# .NET, Risk, Quantitative, Asset Managment
Over the years, Individual business units have significant quantitative assets built in various technologies including C#, MATLAB, Excel/VBA, Python .Most of these systems exist in silos, one of the key objectives is to define the enterprise wide risk architecture and create a central risk engine from ground up. It will leverage existing, quantitative assets and chosen third party analytics provider.
- Risk/Quant Developer with experience c# .Net framework.
- Interest/ability to understand the instrument being modelled or the maths/theory behind the approach.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- A methodical approach to problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and recognise dependencies and deliver to deadlines.
- Self-motivated with record of being able to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Full Stack C# .NET analyst developer with expertise in risk/analytics system development.
- Working in small agile business facing team
- A self-starter who can work with broad user requirements, ask the right questions to the right teams and work with minimal supervision.