Risk Analyst - F/O Market and Credit - Python
- Competitive + package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Paritas Recruitment
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
Seeking a talented front office credit and market risk manager with python skills
Exciting opportunity to Join a global Finacial Services Firm
Our client is actively seeking a Risk Analyst/Manager with expreience in credit and market risk in a front office environment to work managing their UK risk function, ensuring all areas of finacial risk are captured, reported and scrutinised.
You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting various risk metrics and ensuring and breaches or signed off.
You'll Drive the development of existing reporting of market and credit counterparty risk, leading a project for the migration of reporting from Excel onto Python.
- Previous Credit and Market risk experience
- Experience of python and core numerical packages (numpy, pandas etc)
- Strong excel and at least basic skills in VBA
Prefered but not required:
- Basel III and CRD knowledge
- Counterparty credit risk experience
- Previous experience in Matlab
Please submit your CV to email@example.com for more information.