Risk Analyst - Stress Testing Models
- GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annum + Car & bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 07 nov. 17 2017-11-07
We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Risk Analyst where you will be responsible supporting the Head of Credit Stress Testing to deliver, develop and enhance credit risk stress testing within the UK. Leading a small team, you will be take ownership of the retail stress testing process to ensure stress tests are completed on time whilst liaising with other risk and finance teams
Top tier retail bank based in London and across the UK. This company offers excellent pay, benefits and career prospects!
As a Risk Analyst, your main responsibilities will be:
- Taking accountability for a running the retail stress testing models, developing and recommending model overlays where necessary to meet internal and regulatory requirements
- Presenting with confidence and clarity, the assumptions, limitations and results of credit stress tests to a senior management and regulatory audience
- Taking ownership for the population of PRA regulatory stress testing templates
- Development and execution of controls around the credit stress test process
- Supporting other teams involved in the stress test
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally you will have experience working with stress testing or similar style models within a bank
- Good knowledge and insight of how credit risk functions across a retail bank.
- Degree level or equivalent level qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience of MI production and reporting in financial services firms
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships within business units
- High-level representation and problem solving skills
Salary £50000 - £60000 plus car allowance, bonus, pension, health and other benefits.