Risk Framework Manager (Regulatory Compliance)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 30 nov. 17 2017-11-30
Reg Compliance monitoring Reg Compliance audit experience Reg Compliance Advisory - but must understand and have experience of risk and control assessments and Operational risk frameworks
Regulatory Compliance Risk Strategy (RCRS) Risk Framework are responsible for the implementation , adoption and embedding of the Operational Risk Framework in relation to RC risks across the RC function and the first line of defence. Through 2017 and on to 2020, the implementation of the new ORMF and updates to it will be co-ordinated through The Operational Risk Transformation Programme (ORTP). ORTP is implementing a revised Operational Risk Framework for HSBC, including policies and standards, processes and procedures, technology and tools, all underpinned by a risk aware culture and ways of working. Release 1 of the framework and the new Operational risk system of record "HELIOS" went live end of March 2017.
The programme satisfies internal business needs and addresses regulatory concerns particularly from the Monitor and PRA. The ORTP completed its Definition stage in APR14, Execution and Adoption of release 1 runs untile end of Q118, thereafter the 3-year "Roadmap" continues until 2020.
The programme includes alignment and integration of the key operational risk processes and systems across the 2nd Line of Defence (2LoD) functions, particularly Operational Risk (Op Risk), Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) and RC.
The ORTP requires certain activities to be completed by RC in order to meet regulatory and programme deadlines. Achieving this level and pace of change requires additional resources to work alongside existing BAU RC resources and the business (1LoD).
In addition to the delivery of the ongoing ORTP the RC RS Risk Framework team are responsible for the ongoing maintenance and Global oversight of the Risk Framework.
The role of a RCRS Framework Lead Manager is to lead individual elements of the ORTP delivery and ongoing Risk Framework maintenance as agreed by the Global Head of RCRS Risk Framework. Support for this is drawn from a pool of Risk Framework Managers. The RCRS Risk Framework Lead Manager is responsible for delivery of the work allocated and oversight of the Risk Framework Managers appointed to support each task. As all Risk Framework Managers are contractors there are no people management requirements under HSBC HR policy requirements.
- To lead individual workstreams allocated by the Global Head of RCRS Risk Framework to support the implementation and adoption of the ORMF and ongoing maintenance of the Risk Framework according to the 3 year Roadmap ( see Roadmap for further details).
- To oversight and ensure delivery of the the workstream tasks allocated to the individual Risk Framework Manager(s) assigned to each workstream allocated to the Lead Manager.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
The role requires skills and capabilities in:
- RC, Op Risk or Audit experience or other related experience such as risk management, examination, or similar control-related experience - either in a line role or within a project.
- Understanding of Financial Services Regulation impacting a Global Bank.
- Client focused, with strong relationship building, stakeholder facilitation, analytical and project management skills.
- Good quantitative and qualitative analytical skills - especially data analysis. Excel skills are mandatory.
- Sound judgment and problem solving skills, ability to think laterally.
- Keen sense of urgency - able to achieve results quickly.
- High level of professional and personal integrity.
- Good understanding of the financial markets.
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills.