- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 juin 18
Risk Framework Manager # 107964
VP role in the Risk Framework & Oversight team in London (within the Operations Control & Risk group for Group Operations). responsibility for working with partners in Operations to ensure compliance with policy and relevant regulations. Will be an experienced member of a Global team with responsibilities to:
- Lead Global / regional initiatives related to Control Framework, implementation of Bank's refreshed Enterprise Risk Framework and policies, and design and facilitation of improved RCSAs within Group Operations.
- Oversee and deliver the refresh and evolution of the risk and control framework within Operations, with alignment to the Target Operating Model and bank-wide standards.
- Positively facilitate improved risk awareness and culture through targeted training and communications, support rollout of the Bank's culture initiatives and development of Operation's culture assessments.
- Facilitate the regional regulatory reporting oversight of issues, past items, inventory of reports and MI reporting.
- Provide Risk Expertise and Structured Thinking to Change projects and Ad-hoc Tasks. Seek out and engage SMEs to help develop best practice and roll out guidance for core control activities or relevant risk topics. Partner with other parts of OC&R to help deliver implementation.
- Represent Operations on certain risk and control matters directly with management and at the Committee and Working Group levels.
- Develop partnerships with other functions in OC&R and across the Bank to ensure consistency and fit for purpose.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Extensive Operational Risk experience (more than 5 years) or a consistent track record in a risk related discipline (e.g Audit, Consulting). Supplemented with wider financial business and product knowledge from other roles.
- Delivery focused - A proven ability to lead and deliver projects / reviews / tasks to completion at a high standard. Understand and apply policy and build practical and simple operational risk guidelines based off data points, such as audit findings and previous incidents.
- Excellent communication skills -you will be expected to articulate complex operational risk issues in a structured, targeted and impactful manner to senior management. In addition, the ability to enhance managements' understanding and influence their decision making.
- Creative and inquisitive mindset - Strategic thinker with ability to understand problems at a high level and then deep-dive into specific aspects; Questioning the status quo and identifying issues and improvements with a desire to build professional relationships at all levels within the firm.
- A Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting discipline. Further relevant qualifications such as CPA or MBA desirable.
- Experience across a range of Shared Services functions (such as Product Control, Operations or Financial Accounting) would also be desirable.
- Intermediate PowerPoint & Excel required as baseline skills (advanced skills preferred).