Risk Governance Director / Conduct Risk
- disc. bonus/benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
One of the 3 pillars within the GBM Chief Control Office (CCO), the Risk Governance team delivers independent challenge, co-ordination, advice and assessment in relation to all risk governance, reporting and initiatives within GBM.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Global Banking and Markets Chief Control Office team.
The role will include, inter alia:
- Supporting a comprehensive and effective process for Conduct Risk identification, recording and management across the GBM businesses and regions;
- Ensuring an effective operating relationship with the HSBC Group RC and Risk functions to support a coordinated and efficient approach to Conduct Risk management;
- Supporting the Conduct related requirements of, and ongoing relationship with, Regulators and Industry Standards boards;
- Managing the requirements for GBM Conduct Risk related reporting and metrics, including GBM, Regional and HSBC Group fora;
- Liaising with GBM and HSBC Group Programmes and Projects where these cover Conduct relevant topics.
- Supporting the primary GBM Conduct Governance fora, including the GBM Global and Regional Exco Conduct Committees.
- Supporting the delivery of Conduct related communications, education and training across the GBM community.
To be successful in the role, it is likely that you will meet the following requirements:
- A broad understanding of Investment Banking Products and Markets combined with an in-depth understanding of regulatory and risk issues impacting GBM businesses.
- Prior work in the Financial Services Industry in a Wholesale / Investment Banking business.
- Prior work in a first line, compliance, risk or similar discipline that encompasses risk and /or compliance responsibilities, particularly Conduct Risk
- Experience and knowledge of regulation, risk, controls and or audit that enables effective challenge of the robustness of the GBM Control environment.
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously.
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in clear language.
- Judgment and experience to determine how to handle complex requests and varying timescales; make judgments quickly and consistently
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills: ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels.
For further details and application information please apply online.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.