S&H Consulting is currently seeking Project Managers to support MiFID II and post-merger integration programmes at leading asset & wealth management clients.
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- S&H Consulting Ltd
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
S&H Consulting provides consultancy services to Tier One Banks, Asset & Wealth Managers and Financial Institutions. We engage with clients to deliver strategic and tactical change initiatives for Operations, Finance, Risk & Regulation and Technology. Current projects include managing the MiFID II Programme for a leading asset & wealth manager as well as TOM design and implementation for a post-merger integration.
We are looking to hire additional consultants and business analysts to support these and other assignments.
Currently working with a leading asset, wealth manager, Big 4 consultancy firm or software vendor as a business analyst, you must ideally have experience of the following:
- MiFID II & regulatory change
- TOM design & implementation
- Systems/ platform selection, change and implementation
- Operations improvement
- Post-merger integration
- Working on large scale change programmes in asset & wealth management
- The key implications of MiFID II for asset & wealth management firms
- Operations and Technology change in asset & wealth management
- Product development and distribution
- Client and transaction reporting
- Client on-boarding
This is a client facing role and demands excellent presentation, communication and proactive stakeholder management skills. You will have good academic qualifications and be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge.
Please send your CV together with your current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply if you have a valid EU work permit and have recent UK work experience.
S&H Consulting - Expertise in Change - Financial Services
For information about S&H Consulting, please visit www.sandh.co.uk