- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Axa Investment Managers
- 15 mai 18 2018-05-15
The SRI/Credit analyst will support Fixed Income Portfolio Managers’ investment decisions based on fundamental bottom-up and sector analysis incorporating ESG factors into the credit analysis.
- Support Fixed Income Portfolio Managers’ investment decisions based on bottom-up ESG and fundamental credit analysis of the issuers and sectors covered
- Anticipate evolution of credit profiles through in-depth sector knowledge, financial forecasting etc.
- Provide written reports including in-depth extra-financial analysis, assigning proprietary fundamental ratings and recommendations for assigned companies, applying the AXA IM Credit Research Process
- Participate in pitches and client meetings
- Provide back-up to the other analysts as required
- Post-graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Business Administration and /or Management is required
- CFA designation or equivalent is preferred
- Experience of ESG and fundamental credit analysis, acquired at asset management company, investment bank and / or rating agency
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong knowledge of financial statements, accounting standards and restatements
- Solid understanding of Environmental, Social and Governance practices and issues.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- Ability to explain in a clear and concise manner his/her credit views to Portfolio managers is required
- Ability to present and defend ideas on continuous improvement of the credit research process is preferred
- Ability to work successfully as part of an international/multi-local team