EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Sales Manager - SIB
to join our team in Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
FIS is seeking a Sales Manager SIB (Systematically important banks) with a demonstrated track record successfully selling enterprise class software and services into the large sell side and buy side clients. We are looking for a highly dynamic individual with strong risk and treasury domain experience in addition to strong relationship and negotiation skills.
The Sales Manager's primary role is to define, develop and execute a sales strategy for the European territory.
The Sales Manager will drive and manage a high performing, effective sales team to generate and exceed budgeted Sales targets. Proven ability to leverage domain knowledge in the risk and treasury area plus proven ability to manage a diverse and highly skilled team over long sales cycles is required for this role. the candidate must also work with the pre-sales, product development and services teams to collaboratively progress the long sales cycles to successful conclusions.
• Building and implementing the sales strategy to meet business targets
• Enhancing existing account relationships and ensuring a high rate of retention of installed user base
• Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of revenue targets
• Building strong relationships with key senior clients and helping closing key deals as necessary
• Managing, coaching and motivating the sales people
• Liaising with the product management team to identify new product initiatives and partnership opportunities, based on market intelligence
• Working with marketing to drive lead generation
• Weekly monitoring and reporting on the sales pipeline
• Maintaining in depth awareness of market and industry trends
• Extensive Sales and Sales Management experience in risk and treasury solution sales
• In-depth knowledge of banking book and trading book risk domain.
• In-depth knowledge of Basel III / CRD 4 and other relevant regulatory topics
• Demonstrable success in large scale enterprise limits and risk/ treasury simulation propositions.
• Proven ability to effectively manage multiple engagements across a wide geographic area.
• Demonstrable track record of managing a team which has consistently met or exceeded its sales targets
• Experience with well-known provider of risk and treasury software solutions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• Balancing existing client demands with internal constraints to maximize client satisfaction and engagement with FIS
• Capacity to inspire and influence peers and colleagues across the firm through industry expertise and excellence in all aspects of communication and leadership
• Confidently able to build both internal and external relationships
• Fluent in English (written and verbal) language skills. Additional languages (French/German) are an advantage.
This position will require extensive travel in Europe.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.