Sales Support Executive (broad and proactive role - RFP experience highly desirable) - Hugely successful Boutique Asset Manager / Hedge Fund
- To £50,000 basic salary plus excellent bonus and benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Carnegie Consulting
- 17 mai 18 2018-05-17
Very exciting opportunity to broaden out and develop your Sales Support / Client Servicing experience working for a hugely successful London based investment boutique that manages both long only funds and hedge funds. Bespoke RFP / DDQ writing experience would be strongly preferred as this forms a key part of the sales process and therefore part of this broad role - although I stress, only part of the role!
- Wonderful opportunity to work for a hugely successful investment management boutique that is at the top of it's game
- Supporting a growing but very well established sales force (covering institutional clients and financial institutions across UK, Europe and US), you will be key in assisting the business in achieving its fund raising goals
- The asset manager is keen to further develop its Institutional offering, to compliment the on-going success of raising assets from Financial Institutions - Fund platforms; Private Banks; Family Offices; Fund of Funds / Fund of Hedge fund managers
- Specific duties will include (and are not limited to): Client relationship management; hosting client meetings; dealing with ad-hoc client requests; assisting with organisation of proactive client activities; quarterly reporting; preperation of complex DDQs / RFPs
- Within this role you will take ownership of investor servicing (international clients) dealing with all proactive and reactive client queries, as well responding to the needs of the third party marketing fund who sell a number of key funds into the North American market
- This is a genuinely unique opportunity to support so closely and intimately the sales and marketing function of such a fantastic business. A real career opportunity
- You will have a record of academic achievment
- Relevant industry qualifications would be beneficial - IMC etc.
- You will have worked within a sales support function within ideally a long-only asset management business and commercially have a broader appreciation of the workings of an asset manager and the role that a sales department plays within it
- It would be highly beneficial if you have previously had experience of supporting the RFP process, plus, potentially compiling sales presentations, dealing with client requests etc.
- In terms of your requirements, you may feel that you would benefit from working within a role that is broader than your current one, offering the opportunity to work much more closely with both the sales team and clients - this is a great commercially focused role
- A hugely well respected asset management business, with expertise in managing both long-only funds and hedge funds
- Located in central London, this firm has a wonderful culture that promotes both personal and professional development
- Having been established for over 10 years, this firm is well placed to continue to go from strength to strength