Scala Quant Dev/Architect
- up to 160k + bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
A globally recognised financial services company based in the city are looking for a confident, mathematically minded expert level functional programming engineer to join the business in an area identified for investment over the next few years.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in Interest Rates trading in a company which prides themselves on their focus on promoting a collaborative, forward thinking working culture dedicated to investing in the latest technologies and practices. You will be expected to bring innovative ideas to the table and take responsibility for maintaining this ethos.
Responsibilities & upcoming projects:
- Design and implement risk analytics platform for IR
- Liaise with Quants and Traders to define new requirements
- Design and implement closed loop automated trading platform
- Provide technical insight and innovative ideas
- Essential – Functional programming expertise (strongly typed) – Scala, Haskell, F#
- Essential – front office experience with a passion for working closely with the business
- Essential – excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Desirable – Interest Rates knowledge
- Desirable – IR risk knowledge
If you feel you meet these requirements and would like to find out more about this role please apply or send a copy of your CV to pbatty@teksystems(.com) for more information. Your application will be held in strict confidence and your CV will not be forwarded on without a prior detailed conversation about the role and company and your express permission.