Security Risk Manager
- £500 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDD, Plein-temps
- 19 janv. 18 2018-01-19
This is an exciting opportunity for a Security Risk Manager to join a professional team within an international bank for a 6 month contract.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring governance is in place and effective
- Understanding security risks
- Coordinating and supporting inputs to and actions arising from a committee charged with meeting FCA expectations on cyber resilience
- Producing the monthly Security Risk Framework
Requirements for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Deep knowledge of the concepts and principles of governance, risk and compliance
- Experience maintaining risk registers and performance dashboards
- Experience working in Internal Audit
The key to this role is the security risk management focus. Ideal candidates will have experience of running security risk management teams, responding to audit requests, running senior governance groups and managing complex performance metrics/dashboards.You will have knowledge of EU and EMEA security and data regulations too.