Senior Associate Project Finance Portfolio Manager
- Upon Application
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 21 nov. 17 2017-11-21
Our client seeks a Senior Associate Portfolio Manager with experience in the Project finance sector based in London.
The successful candidate will:-
- Maintain the highest standards of credit risk / portfolio monitoring via ad hoc, semi annual and annual credit reviews on a timely basis.
- Deal with client requests via related waivers / consents via Senior Management / London Credit Function.
- Identify potential business opportunities from within the existing portfolio and assisting new business initiatives as required, including the refinancing of existing assets..
- Develop and maintain a strong network with the relationship teams, other product areas and support functions within the Bank, in order to effectively grow and sustain the franchise.
- Perform administrative functions in an efficient and responsive manner to manage legal and operational risks and to assist the overall efficiency of the unit and to enhance the Bank's reputation externally.
- Assist with the smooth transfer of new assets from new business team members to Portfolio & Asset Management.
- Perform Agency role in efficient and responsive manner to avoid/manage legal and operational risks and enhance the Bank's reputation.
- Work with colleagues in Credit to ensure an effective dialogue on risk related issues and to maintain a culture of co-operation.
Requirements of the role include:-
- Degree level education with equivalent and relevant industry knowledge.
- Specific sector knowledge in Project Finance including Energy, Natural Resources & / or Infrastructure (PFI/PPP) Social Housing and Transportation (Aviation) with formal credit / portfolio experience in a Project Finance / Structured Finance environment.
- Training will be given for the bespoke Internal Rating systems.
- Ability to work on own and in team, with the ability to prioritise without direction. Flexible, positive and tenacious with excellant communication skills (verbal and written) coupled with attention to detail / accuracy.
- Knowledge of the various industries and asset classes with Project Finance, together with good corporate analysis skills with a broad understanding of Infrastructure / Project Finance.