Senior Audit Manager | Credit Risk | Tier 1 CIB
- 85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- B&FS Audit
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
A Tier 1 Corporate & Investment bank, based in Canary Wharf is looking to recruit a wholesale credit risk SME to join their internal audit function as a (senior) audit manager.
A market leading bank with offices in nearly 50 countries, this bank has a truly global presence and offers the opportunity to work within a growing and prosperous team.
Working closely alongside and reporting to the Head of Risk Management Audit, you will be accountable for taking ownership of a part of the Audit Plan, responsible for the entire audit process from inception to report. You will liaise regularly with Senior Management and the Audit Board, providing independent & objective assurance.
In order to be successful for this role, you will need to have the following skills and experiences:
- Audit experience (internal preferred) - accompanying qualifications (ACA, CIA, etc.)
- Credit Risk Modelling (CVA, stress/exposure (back) testing)
- Basel 2/3
- Sound financial product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
To find out more:
Please get in touch via email: Jonathan.Templeman@Investigo.co.uk
Or apply online