- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Northern Trust is recruiting for a Senior Auditor to join the Audit Services function to focus on audits of Northern Trust's asset servicing and asset management activities within EMEA.
Under general supervision, the role includes conducting and documenting audits throughout the Corporation. Based on skill sets and experience, the selected candidate will lead audit project teams, including providing audit team oversight and communicating results of the engagement to management. The role involves providing technical expertise and training to auditors within the engagement’s audit team. The selected candidate will work closely with Audit Specialists, Audit Team Leads and Audit Managers to confirm the scope of the audit and to devise an appropriate testing approach to be performed during the engagement.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Conducts complex, cross-functional, technically difficult, and high risk audit engagements throughout the Corporation with appropriate attention to detail
• Generally leads audit project teams, including being accountable that the audit engagement meets stated objectives and timeframes, adhering to Department Policies and Standards, and actively communicating results of the engagement.
• Provides technical expertise and applies analytical skills to review information, performs assessments of the audit results, and evaluates the adequacy of controls.
• Actively communicates the audit status to business unit and Audit Services management and is responsible for compiling findings and recommendations for the purpose of status updates, memos, and audit reports.
• Provides training, coaching, and auditing expertise to the audit team.
• Develops technical expertise towards becoming a reliable subject area expert to build authentic relationships with the team and auditee to be able to provide comprehensive, in-depth insight and leadership.
• Balances between high level operational execution and development, and execution of strategic direction of business function activities.
• There will be an element of travel, which will be up to an average of 30%.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
• Experience of auditing asset and fund servicing activities, typically gained in a financial services audit environment, together with knowledge of risks and controls of these activities, including operational and compliance risks.
• Professional certifications (e.g., CPA, CISA, CIA, ACA, ACCA)
• Strong analytical, leadership, and organizational skills.
• Strong report writing and workpaper documentation skills.
• A College or University degree and/or entry level auditing experience in a financial institution.
The competencies that would be valuable for this role include:
• Analytical thinking
• Time management
• Focused client relationships
• Team playe