Senior Business Analyst - Agile
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
Nomura are currently looking for a Business Analyst on a permanent basis to join their global infrastructure team, working on a large virtualisation programme of work.
Job Title: Senior Agile Business Analyst
Nomura are currently looking for a Business Analyst on a permanent basis to join their global infrastructure team, working on a large virtualisation programme of work. This role requires an experienced Business Analyst who understands technology, ideally, infrastructure. Any cloud based technology experience is beneficial.
This role will mainly be working on a datacentra transformation project and the building of a private cloud function to achieve Nomura Virtalisation targets over the next 3 years.
The EIS Business Analysis Team is responsible for enabling technology transformation through the use of AGILE principles and methodologies. The team works with the Senior Stakeholder community to document requirements identify solutions, evaluate options and facilitate the delivery / improvement of systems
Role / Principal Accountabilities:
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Agile Business Analyst/Scrum Master, with experience working with senior stakeholders to define business requirements (as user stories), manage delivery of features and define acceptance criteria for testing across multiple products and platforms.
You will also be expected to act as a Scrum Master to at least one, Global development team, facilitating stand ups, managing Sprint cycles and reporting via the Scrum toolset.
Key Objectives critical to success of the role:
- Identify and document functional, procedural, process and system requirements, and document requirements as user stories and acceptance criteria
- Quickly understand the business issues and data challenges of different parts of the organisation
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement
- Provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development life cycle
- Continuous refinement of task and story backlog to ensure that high-priority features are delivered as expected
- Perform Scrum master activities for global development team(s)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experienced Business Analyst/Scrum Master, with experience working on technical based projects within the financial services industry
- Proven experience in providing solutions for complex issues/problems, and seeing these changes through to delivery.
- Certification in Business Analysis/Scrum preferable
- Experience working in an Agile environment and understanding of Agile practices
- Experience in leading daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions and product demonstrations preferable
- Experience using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Services and Cloud technologies preferable
- Experience writing/reviewing and understanding of user stories, acceptance criteria and Behaviour Driven Development
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships and needs at various levels throughout the business, and confidence to challenge senior members of the organisation
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users
- Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt style to suit the audience (confident in the delivery of formal and informal documentation and presentations)
Right to Work
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.
Please contact us if you are visiting our offices and require any form of personal assistance or physical adaptations to be provided for your appointment. A member of staff will be happy to help.