Senior Data Modeler, Investment Bank, London
- £90,000 - £120,000 + bonus and benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 janv. 18 2018-01-18
My client are a Tier 1 global Investment bank, known for being at the forefront of technology and cutting edge tooling. They are currently building out a brand new, Greenfield data modelling team in London to sit within their new Enterprise Data Governance team within the bank. This team will service a range of different business areas across the bank to build,define and govern new data model standards as part of of rapidly growing area of the business with lots of investment driving it
You will be responsible for establishing and governing a new critical function within the Enterprise Data Governance office within the engineering space, so should have extensive experience building and defining data modelling standards in line with Data Governance in a business driven, financial environment.
Building upon existing data platforms, you will contribute to enhancing the companies data integrity through driving the use of new tooling, aquiring knowledge of Enterprise Data Governance and building multi-tier, service orientated platforms.
This will role will involve extensive exposure to senior stakeholders and working closely with the business to deliver the Greenfield project work, so the successful candidate should have strong communication skills and extensive data modelling experience in a business facing role.
- Extensive Experience with Enteprise, Financial Data Modelling
- Strong understanding of Data Governance and Data Integretity
- Excellent Stakeholder Engagement Skills
- Hands on Data Modelling experience within Banking/ Financial Services
- Knowledge of Object Relational Mapping (desirable)