Senior Data Scientist – Quant Research team - Investment Bank – London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Octavius Finance
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
A leading Investment bank is looking to add an experienced data scientist to their team. You will see your work leveraged across multiple channels, including: providing written content for standalone research reports; adding insight to research reports written by other analysts, and; developing systematic trading strategies for investment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generate investment-related ideas through sourcing and researching large novel datasets such as transactional data, telecommunication data, satellite data, mobile apps data, and more.
- Developing rules for the extraction of data and the creation of machine-driven content using various proprietary and third-party scripting and natural language processing languages.
- Implement data science models to generate investment signals for Equities Fundamental and Quantitative Investment Teams.
- Identify insights and trends through researching textual content such as emails, news articles, company financial reports and job descriptions using Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Machine Learning.
- Enhance key business processes through researching and implementing data science models.
- Research quantitative topics for The Quantitative research Group
- Manage the data acquisition process
- Supervise Data Science Management Associates and Interns, and lead junior Data Scientists in project teams.
In order to apply you should have a background in:
- Machine Learning
- Quantitative and Statistical Modeling
- Natural Language Processing and Generation (NLP/NLG)
- Financial Data Extraction
- Marketing Models
- Software Development
- Big Data Technologies
- A PhD, or Masters with equivalent work experience, with a solid background in machine learning, statistical analytical techniques, quantitative social science research or experimental physical science.
- Experience developing statistical and predictive models using software including Python and R as well as working knowledge of C/C++/Java.
- Experience processing data at scale using SQL and NoSQL database systems.
- Strong experience and desire to write research style reports, which could include a PhD thesis, but other research documents are equally relevant.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded and innovative teams in the Market.
The team is not only growing but also investing heavily into this area of data analytics.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com