- £80,000-100,000 depending on experience
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- McCabe & Barton
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
She or He:
- Is a proponent of strong collaborative software engineering techniques and methods: agile development, continuous integration, code review or pairing, and related approaches.
- Understands and communicates how technology impacts the business and supports the business through definition and prototyping of ideas.
- Has excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills; demonstrated ability to employ fact-based decision-making to resolve complex problems by applying logic analysis, experience and business knowledge
- Demonstrates a passion for technology and staying sharp in your craft by keeping on top of new technologies, tools and trends
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/software engineering (or equivalent) with a minimum of 4 years relevant industry experience.
- Proficient in SQL and Relational Database Concepts and Design
- Adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Demonstrated extensive experience applying technical standards and change control policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to multiple systems and support multiple business groups
- Demonstrated advanced ability to translate functional business requirements into complex technical solutions
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively work with people in the team, other IT departments and/or outside of the enterprise
- Ability to design moderate to highly complex technical solutions
- Ability to participate in off-hour implementations
- Some experience of Agile or incremental development
- CI/CD & Build Automation: Gradle, Groovy language, Cloudbees Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory.
- Source Control: Git, GitHub.
- Cloud-related Technologies: AWS Services Stack, Docker, Hashicorp tool suite - Vagrant, Terraform, Vault, etc.
- Developer tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse.
- Frameworks & APIs: Spring Framework (especially Spring MVC and Spring Data), JPA, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Vue.js, SASS.
- Content Management: Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Alfresco/CMIS.
- Testing Tools & Frameworks: Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Karma, Gerkin, Cucumber
- Databases: Amazon Aurora, Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB.
- Experience integrating new applications into an existing environment
- Experience mentoring less experienced technical staff