Senior Devops Engineer
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Trust in SODA
- 29 sept. 17 2017-09-29
DEVOPS DEVOPS DEVOPS.
Do you have experience in highly scalable environments? Do you want to work for a business who invests in the latest technologies?
UK leading eCommerce site are in the process of creating a highly scalable platform, whilst optimising their own systems using Kubernetes and Docker and scaling into the Cloud. The site alone has more than 6 million members, which means aiming for systems that scale & operate with zero down time!
The business sit in the heart of London, with lots going on! Quirky bars, lunch spots, events & easy tube access. Join an awesome bunch, who collaborate and socialise inside and out the office, and promote a fully pledged DevOps culture.
You’ll be primarily involved in the day to day operation of the new platform which is a set of microservices written in PHP and NodeJS running on Kubernetes with persistency and messaging implemented using MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis and RabbitMQ.
You’ll also be involved in;
- Building and providing a scalable production environment
- Automation & scripting of systems for continuous integrations
- Supporting tooling which allows engineers to build & deploy seamlessly
- Ensuring & monitoring system uptime
- Collaboration across multiple teams
It’s a necessity to have;
- Working Knowledge of MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis & RabbitMQ
- Supported production PHP & NodeJS Applications