- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 avr. 18
Senior Director – Implementation Services Banking Risk Management Solutions
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniAs a Senior Director - Implementation Services for Banking RegTech (BRT) Solutions business, you will be part of the Steering Committee for the BRT business. The role is within the EMEA IS Group -regrouping 3 locations (London, Paris, Dubaï), and you will oversee a national organization comprised of functional and technical consultants. You will supervise software implementation and upgrade projects across major banks and financial institutions in UK & Europe. Ultimately, you will help a wide range of financial firms solve their foremost challenges related to regulatory compliance and asset/liability management.
In this role, you will manage a P&L and take responsibility for the success of your local organization. This will require participation in strategic planning, budgeting, selling, marketing, personnel management, client relationship management, and vendor/partner management, as well as day-to-day management of implementation services activities. As a member of the Steering Committee for the BRT business, you will contribute to the overall direction of the business, providing input to important questions about strategy.
An effective Senior Director - BRT Services should be able to manage and motivate a diverse team of service-oriented professionals. You should have a solid understanding of the current issues and challenges facing the banking industry (e.g., liquidity risk), and you should understand the role of technology in helping solve these challenges. In this role, you will have opportunities to deepen your existing experience while moving into new and interesting topics at the forefront of the financial industry.
Qualified applicants should have prior experience in the fields of banking and/or financial regulation combined with a background in information systems. They should also enjoy work that is highly stimulating and thought provoking but also not routine. Through this position, you will be exposed to senior professionals across the financial industry, and you will have opportunities to gain skills and experience with an organization that is recognized globally for being at the forefront of risk management technology. Over time, a successful Senior Director of Implementation Services can move into more prominent leadership roles within Moody's Analytics.
With respect to the BRT London Implementation Team, specific responsibilities include:
- Lead a diverse group of functional and technical consultants, based in London.
- A ttract, retain, develop, and motivate a team of qualified professionals who implement BRT software at major financial institutions.
- Manage the finances of the business. Manage profitability, helping set budgets and track revenue and expenses.
- Oversee operations, making senior-level decisions about required capacity and scheduling of resources.
- Help acquire, nurture, and grow client relationships. Work with sales colleagues to develop business opportunities. Oversee the content of proposals, presentations, and statements of work. Approve sales within departmental guidelines.
- Represent BRT in senior-level discussions with internal stakeholders and external clients. Periodically meet with clients to monitor overall satisfaction levels.
- Provide guidance and direction to teams of consultants. Act as role model, and promote best practice and continuous improvement. Ensure that projects are well-planned and managed. Periodically review outputs for overall quality and soundness.
- Help eliminate blocking issues for project teams. Help diagnose and evaluate clients' issues and concerns. Draw upon knowledge and experience to develop solutions that meet clients' expectations for quality, time, and budget.
- Help establish and manage relationships with channel partners and sub-contractors. Take a lead role in deciding which project assignments should be fulfilled by channel partners and/or sub-contractors.
- Participate in strategic planning for the BRT business and also in product and service roadmap discussions. Suggest, sponsor, and develop new service offerings. Identify new ways for BRT to serve clients through products and services.
The Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) Services Group is a global organization of 1,000 team members who help clients better understand and manage financial risk. We develop solutions for financial institutions, large companies, and governments seeking to implement best practices in risk measurement and management. Our client list includes some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. We design, build, and implement a broad range of software to fundamentally help our clients better balance risk and return. Our software has earned accolades from clients, regulators, and the financial media.
The Banking RegTech (BRT) Solutions business is comprised of product managers, R&D engineers, project directors, functional consultants, and technical consultants spread around the world with primary offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Singapore, and Hong Kong. Collectively, we help clients comply with ever-changing banking regulations while providing the information and insights needed to manage a balance sheet comprehensively across asset, liability, and capital positions.
- Minimum bachelor's degree from an internationally recognized and accredited institution; Master's degree and/or relevant certifications a plus
- Significant relevant professional experience at a well-known financial institution and/or financial software company
- Advanced understanding of software implementation and upgrade processes, including installation, requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing, deployment, performance tuning, and post-implementation support
- Proficiency with concepts related to financial risk and regulation, including Basel II/III and/or credit risk management and/or liquidity risk management
- Track record of leading successful software implementation projects at large organizations (i.e., measured by total assets over US$50 billion); familiarity with implementing software from Moody's Analytics is a plus
- Experience building or leading a high performing team of over 15 people, potentially spanning multiple geographic locations
- Experience managing a P&L against a budget for a professional services organization
- Experience developing external relationships (i.e., with clients, vendors, strategic partners, etc.)
- Experience interacting with senior executives (i.e., VP/SVP or SD/MD levels and above)
- Strong orientation towards working in teams
- Outstanding communication skills - ability to explain complex ideas to a range of audiences
- Evidence of being self disciplined, highly organized, able to multi-task, and attentive to detail
- Ability and willingness to travel regionally and/or internationally approximately 40-50% of the time
- Minimum fluency in English - written and spoken; Proficiency in French is a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.