- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
Senior Engagement Manager – CreditEdge
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniWe are looking for a highly motivated and technical individual to join our CreditEdge Product team. You will focus on helping our customers maximize utility of the CreditEdge product suite across our client base of over 150 customers in the EMEA region spanning a diverse set of customer profiles - including banks, asset managers, insurance companies, and corporates.
As an Engagement Manager for our CreditEdge product suite, you will partner with some of the largest institutions in the world in an advisory capacity to understand their needs and offer solutions involving CreditEdge data to improve the robustness of their analysis, allowing them to make decisions faster. Ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of the financial and credit markets as well as strong Excel skills and modest programming experience.
CreditEdge is a suite of industry leading credit metrics that incorporate signals from equity and credit markets, including our flagship public probability of default model - Public EDF™ (Expected Default Frequency) measures. CreditEdge data is available via a web-based platform, an Excel Add-in, a data feed and a flexible Application Programming Interface (API).
- Formulate and execute engagement strategies for diverse customer base with a focus on client retention.
- Increase utility of CreditEdge suite for new and existing customers through sharing industry best practices, offering platform and methodology training, and building custom solutions.
- Become a subject matter expert on CreditEdge models, platforms and delivery methods (including API & DFS).
- Build and maintain key relationships with champions and decision makers.
- Maintain ownership of substantive book of business and meet defined KPIs.
- Play a key role in future product development through synthesizing and delivering client feedback.
- Role requires international travel.
This position sits within the Content team within Moody's Analytics. Moody's Analytics is a fast-growing subsidiary of Moody's Corporation (ticker: MCO). Separate from the rating agency ("Moody's Investor Service"), Moody's Analytics serves some of the largest banks, asset managers, insurers, pension funds and non-finance corporations. We combine technology, data, modelling and thought leadership to help our customers measure, manage and monitor their risk. For more information on Moody's Analytics, visit www.moodysanalytics.com
• Experience working at a Financial Institution, Market Data provider, or Consultancy.
• Experience in credit risk or investment management role at bank or investment firm strongly preferred.
• Strong communication and effective interviewing skills
• Entrepreneurial mind-set with a focus on results and customer service
• Strong technical skills including experience with Microsoft Excel & API preferred.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.