Senior Financial Crime/Deputy MLRO
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MW Recruitment
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Financial Crime professional to act as the Deputy MLRO. The position will work closely with the Head of Compliance/ MLRO to provide an expert advisory and monitoring service to the bank.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the adequacy of Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Know Your Customer (KYC), Know Your Business (KYB), source of funds, client information, client profiling and suitability during the account opening process
- Providing the business with advice and guidance on all relevant regulatory obligations and requirements
- Working with the business to ensure that the firm establishes and maintains appropriate policies, procedures, systems and controls
- Monitoring all aspects of the business to identify actual or potential weaknesses of internal controls and advising on remedial action that may be taken by line management.
- To undertake theme work to assess the firms’ regulatory exposure and make recommendations to the business to enable it to ensure compliance.
- Providing support to line management in its liaison with regulators, auditors (internal & external) other group companies and external organisations where appropriate.
- Provide Financial Crime education, awareness and training to the business as required
- Develop and strengthen relationships to promote best practice and ensure a good understanding of Financial Crime requirements
- Liaise with local law enforcement and regulators to resolve issues
- Addressing requests for information from the FCA and other regulators
The ideal candidate will have the following:
Proven experience within a financial crime role within another UK domiciled Bank
Thorough understanding of UK financial crime rules and regulations.
Degree educated and ideally have relevant compliance professional qualifications.
Strong KYC (on boarding) knowledge within an approval role or compliance function.
Powerful understanding of risks and methods to forecast AML events.
Thorough knowledge of OFAC and AML rules and regulations in UK
Experience with Dodd-Frank, MiFID, EMIR, FATCA
In return you can expect a rewarding career with excellent benefits
To be considered for this role please click apply now.