Senior Financial Software Sales
- base + 40% in commission
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 janv. 18 2018-01-13
Based in London and Zurich, AlternativeSoft is an award winning financial software company which sells a quantitative software for Fund Selection, Portfolio Construction, Reporting, Hedge Funds Returns Collection, both web and desktop based. Our company has international clients, out of which, 40% are from USA, 20% from UK, 20% from Switzerland, and 10% from Asia. AlternativeSoft is looking to add a passionate, motivated and successful sales person with a proven track record to our sales team. The individual must have vast experience in software sales towards large assets managers investing in funds and the desire to thrive.
The successful candidate will be required to contact the world’s biggest decision makers such as Asset Managers in Banks, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Asset Advisors, multi funds managers, Fund of Hedge Funds daily. The candidate should be able to engage in conversations with Analysts, Portfolio Managers, COO and CIO, understand their investment process and explain how the AlternativeSoft analytical software can help them generate higher returns.
Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying leads, market mapping and web meetings. We have an Inside Sales Team.
- Engage, nurture and qualify all prospects to ensure maximum effectiveness of sales process
- Conducting demonstrations of the AlternativeSoft software.
- Setting up software trials
- Training prospects, installing software and instructing/training/guiding clients on how to use the software
- Negotiating contracts
- Achieve personal semi-annual and annual revenue goals
- Working collaboratively with the CEO to penetrate the market
To encourage our sales team to stay focussed on becoming practitioner’s, benefits and time off are available for joiners who are passionate about pursuing either the CFA or IMC qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with numerical element, ideally finance, economics, accounting or mathematics
- You are successful in your current sales role
- Rolodex with large asset managers investing in funds (hedge funds or long only)
- Your new sales in 2016 and in 2017 > 300'000USD per year
- Your number of new sales in 2016 and in 2017 > 10 per year
- Fluent in English. French will be an added asset but not essential.
- Experience within financial services sector is mandatory
- Confident, professional, entrepreneur with the sales virus
- A desire and flexibility to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and English presentation skills
- Ability to understand and sell complex product solutions and features
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- UK work permit