Senior IT Project Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BFC Bank Limited
- 12 janv. 18 2018-01-12
The role of Senior IT Project Manager (PM) is to plan, execute, and finalize IT-related projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts and expectations of stakeholders, project team, third-party contractors, suppliers and/or consultants to ensure successful project delivery. The PM will also define the project objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
As the Senior IT PM you will be required to:
- Produced detailed IT project plans using Microsoft Project.
- Direct and manage project implementation and project resources from beginning to end.
- Lead complex IT systems implementation projects, possibly scanning multiple countries and potentially multiple sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and progress to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals and draft budget proposals and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Deliver project progress reports, proposals, related documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise the project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
Who we are looking for:
You will have a degree/masters in an IT related discipline, with a certificate in Project Management (preferably PRINCE2).
With a mminimum of 5 years work experience in IT project management, including all aspects of process development and execution, you will come from a banking or financial services field and have the following skills/experience:
- Basic technical background in hardware platforms, software technologies and ideally Windows Server Technologies, Oracle and SQL Server databases and iSeries.
- Knowledge in Network Infrastructure, including LAN/WAN, firewalls, routers, data/voice communications, and connectivity
- Examples of successfully completed IT Projects.
- Familiarity with PM software, such as MS Office Project, programming concepts and languages such as Visual Studio Net.
- Understanding of Internet, Intranet, Extranet, client/server architectures, with technical knowledge of business applications, databases, networking, and IT infrastructures.
- Experience of working independently as well as in a team-oriented/collaborative environment.
- Good knowledge of banking, payments and finance would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent stakeholder management is a must.
What we have to offer:
This is a fantastic opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits on offer, for an IT Project Manager with solid experience in banking/financial services.
Please apply for this position online.
BFC Bank Limited is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.