Senior IT Support Analyst (2nd Line)
- Salaire :up to c £45,000
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :18 juin 18
We are currently partnering with a fast-growing FinTech provider in London whose technology underpins the product lines for some of the largest Financial Service organisations in the world, who are keen to hire an experienced, desk-side 2nd Line Support Analyst.
This individual is required to provide high-quality, customer focused face-to-face support as part of a wider team of 2nd line support analysts. They will work within the team of analysts supporting London based users, and will provide and manage technical support to the computers, mobile devices and other general IT equipment, applications and services. In addition they will ensure they are equipped to deal with our most popular consumer devices, operating systems and services.
Client Focus Responsibilities:
• Maximise face-to-face contact with the user in any interaction, whilst being mindful of the fact that we are working with typically time-starved users.
• Provide a high degree of initiative and a willingness to accept ownership of issues and requests, keeping the client's interests at the forefront of all activity.
• When issues arise, priority is to get users back up and running as quickly as possible, leaving underlying investigations to 3rd line.
• Ensure that any issues are dealt with promptly and remediated appropriately.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
• Regularly monitor the ITSM Service Now to ensure that calls are resolved in a timely manner and to OLA.
• Work closely with the other Technical Support Analysts and Functional Support Analysts to ensure a quality user experience.
• Own, resolve and escalate calls, working with other resolution teams when necessary. Where calls need to be escalated to another team, ensure that ownership has been transferred.
• Ensure that you continue to adapt to the ever changing face of technology, with users having services on many different hardware and software platforms.
• Keep a well-balanced stock of key hardware items to provide a smooth and efficient service to our customers.
• Use the knowledge base to resolve calls, highlighting where gaps exist or knowledge is incomplete or inaccurate.
• Support the offshoring/outsourcing of remote work by providing knowledge transfer as required.
Hardware Provisioning and Asset Tracking
• Responsible for the provisioning and then tracking, monitoring and reporting of hardware asset status, administering asset tracking tools and ensuring their accuracy.
What are they looking for?
• Strong background in Technology Support
• Extensive experience of consumerisation and BYOD related technologies, processes and procedures that allow users to access business applications on personal devices.
• Extensive technical working knowledge and experience of Smartphone and tablet operating systems and hardware, particularly Apple iOS, Android and Blackberry.
• Extensive technical working knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint
• Extensive technical working knowledge of the range of document production, management and forensics tools used in the legal sector.
• Extensive working knowledge of MS Windows OS, and hardware and software configuration
• Extensive experience of hardware provisioning and asset tracking, monitoring and reporting
• Highly professional individual who can thrive in a challenging and demanding working environment - the role holder will be a critical factor in helping users engage better with existing and new technology in an environment where the users are typically under high pressure.
• Although not necessary experience of working in the legal sector or a similar professional services type organisation will be an advantage
• Strong relationships skills.
• Confidence in communicating at all levels in both Practice Areas and Business Services