Senior Java Developer - Engineer, Programmer, Spring, TDD, Scrum, Financial Services
- £600 - £650 Per Day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Cornwallis Elt
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Java Developer needed to work on exciting new projects within Credit Default Swaps for a world leading financial services organisation. Must have excellent coding skills and the ability to work with the business and take leadership on project delivery.
Senior Java Developer – Engineer, Programmer, Spring,
A leading Clearing House in the City are looking to hire a Senior Java Developer on a contract basis to work within a rapidly expanding business area responsible for Credit Default Swaps.
This role will be working on their core trade management platform, which handles clearing approval, trade novation, market data sourcing and trade management for credit derivative products. You will sit within a team of six partnered with their risk function, with the aim of delivering projects facilitating new cleared products and capabilities, enhanced system performance and functionality as well as innovative platform extensions.
There will also be occasional lead responsibilities, effectively deputising the team lead as required with the opportunity to run entire projects yourself.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Strong server-side Java development skills
- Previous experience as a Lead Developer would be beneficial.
- Experience with relational and no-SQL databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB or Aerospike.
- Strong familiarity with Java development toolset including Maven and Eclipse or IntelliJ.
- Able to effectively use dependency injection frameworks such as Spring.
- Experience within TDD/BDD environments using tools such as Junit or Cucumber, within a continuous integration framework.
- Awareness of derivative trade life-cycle and typical issues which will affect batch and intraday trade processing systems.
- Familiarity with .NET WPF GUI development would be useful.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50. You can also follow our live roles on the website at http://www.cornwalliselt.com/live_roles and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cornwalliselt