Senior Java Developer - Risk & Margin
- to £90,000 + Bonus + Bens
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Digital Capital Markets Limited
- 20 févr. 19
This Investment Bank is currently looking to hire a Senior Java Developer to work on the design and build of a Margining platform.
You will work within cross asset Risk & Margining, so will cover products including Rates, Credit, ETD, PB and Equity Derivatives.
The team is based out of London and NY and is currently embarking on a program to build a margining platform.
The successful individual must have:
- Strong knowledge of core Java (7 & 8) and a background in OO Programming
- the desire to work closely with the business and be involved in architectural and design phases of projects.
- Any knowledge of Spring/Spring boot, Tomcat and WebSphere based applications would prove beneficial
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills. There is potential for this role to develop in to a team lead role in the medium term.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07780673708