Senior Java Developer, Rates Trade Capture, VP, Fixed Income
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 juil. 18 2018-07-23
You will be expected to play a key role in our global team, leading by example in all areas. You will also be pivotal in our migration onto Java 8 and devops/cloud evolution.
We are a Front Office server-side development team operating from New York, London, Mumbai and Tokyo. Our focus is Fixed Income electronic and voice trade capture where we (with corresponding front-ends) provide internal matching workflows, product lifecycle and business services built on top of a global, event-driven distributed trading system. Our audience is global flow-rates trading, sales, middle office and support teams dealing in all varieties of IR and x-ccy swaps (and associated futures, options and bonds).
Senior Java developer required for Rates trade capture platform. This will utilise your design skills and a proven ability to turn high level specification into high quality solutions in tight deadlines. You will be expected to play a key role in our global team, leading by example in all areas. You will also be pivotal in our migration onto Java 8 and devops/cloud evolution.
You are a confident and self-motivated senior developer with enthusiasm for technology and a good understanding of the OTC lifecycle across Dealer and Client derivatives. You are client focused and are comfortable communicating with stakeholders across the bank. You are at home developing in a self-organising team and value user feedback within an agile development process. You have a demonstrable track record of owning delivery of a high profile product to demanding business users. You are familiar with the Fixed Income business and understand the technical demands of distributed event processing.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required
- Enthusiastic about new techniques, quality and technology in general.
- Master of core Java and common supporting libraries with ability to apply them immediately to problems
- Experience developing on distributed trading systems (Gemfire)
- Knowledge of Fixed Income markets, especially trading of derivative instruments.
- Systems and Java debugging and performance tuning.
- Auxiliary development tools: SVN, Git, Maven, Jira, Jenkins etc.
- Markitwire and other confirmation venues
- Software technology: Java 8 features, Spring, Apache Camel, Scala, Python
- Middleware: JMS, Tibco EMS, Solace
- Testing: Robot Framework, Mockito
Right to Work The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA.
Please contact us if you are visiting our offices and require any form of personal assistance or physical adaptations to be provided for your appointment. A member of staff will be happy to help.