Senior Manager – Deals Advisory, Operational Due Diligence
- £75,000 - £90,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- PSD London
- 04 déc. 17 2017-12-04
Senior Manager – Deals Advisory, Operational Due Diligence required
~~We are working with a global consulting and advisory brand who works with a wide range of clients in PE and Corporate firms, and specialise in a number of areas including M&A, Restructuring and Transactions Services. Due to continued growth in the sector and business, they are now looking for a Senior Manager in their deals advisory team.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
• To take full ownership and lead operational due diligence, stand alone cost assessments and Corporate Performance improvement projects from start to finish within a deal environment.
• Setting scopes, budgets, staffing resources, generating information/data requests, leading client and target workshops, creating and coordinating final deliverables, and assisting with presentation of results.
• Project management to help ensure successful problem formulation, hypotheses generation, comprehensive analysis in testing hypotheses, and problem resolution.
• Lead the team to create value-add insights that tie to the client’s strategic and financial ambitions
• Identifying the underlying value proposition and challenging the client’s near and long term investment thesis through structured data analyses to identify operational risks, efficiencies, or other opportunities.
• Provide oversight of highly skilled work teams throughout the project lifecycle
• Help lead proposal development and other new business development
• Understand the wider service capabilities and offerings
• Support professional development of KPMG National Markets ODD staff
The ideal candidate will be:
• A graduate with a professional qualification and significant experience in a consulting business either at a Big 4 firm, major strategy firm, or boutique firm; ideally within a deals environment.
• Experience in either transaction or business due diligence, operational and performance improvement, strategic growth, or other relevant strategy experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design/execution across operations, technology, risk governance and organizational design
• Comfortable working within uncertain and fluid consulting situations
• Ability to travel constantly and at length as required
• European language speakers will have an advantage